Where to Buy Trulicity Online Without Prescription, In USA, Canada, Australia.
TRULICITY is used to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is a condition in which your pancreas does not produce enough insulin to control your blood sugar level. Buy Trulicity Online Without Prescription, In USA, Canada, Australia
TRULICITY helps your body to produce more insulin when your blood sugar level is high.
TRULICITY is used when previous medicines have not been enough to control your blood sugar levels. Your doctor may want you to use one or more other medicines in addition to TRULICITY, such as metformin, a sulfonylurea, a thiazolidinedione (TZD) or insulin.
A Consumer Medicine Information leaflet is also available for these products, ask your pharmacist.
TRULICITY has not been studied in children.
This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
Ask your doctor, diabetes nurse, or pharmacist if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you.
Can I Buy Trulicity Online
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following conditions or if you have ever experienced any of these conditions.
When you must not use TRULICITY
Do not use/inject TRULICITY:
- if you have had an allergy to any medicine containing dulaglutide, or to any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet (see ‘Product Description’).
Signs of an allergic reaction include redness, swelling and itching at the injection site, rash, shortness of breath, fast pulse or sweating.
- if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
- if you are experiencing low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
- if the product appears cloudy, discolored or contains particles.
- if the expiry date (EXP) on the pack has passed.
If the medicine has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal.
If you are not sure whether you should start using TRULICITY, talk to your doctor, diabetes nurse, or pharmacist.
Before you start to use TRULICITY
You must tell your doctor:
- if you have had an allergic reaction to any medicine which you have used previously to treat your current condition.
- If you have type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis (often caused by very high blood sugar levels).
- if you have or have had any medical conditions, especially kidney disease, pancreatitis (an inflamed pancreas causing severe stomach and back pain which does not go away) or any condition affecting your digestive system.
- if you are also taking a sulfonylurea (such as glimepiride or glibenclamide) or insulin.
Your doctor may tell you to test your blood sugar to decide if the dose of the sulfonylurea or insulin needs to be changed.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant. The use of this medicine during pregnancy has not been studied. It is not known whether taking TRULICITY may harm your unborn child.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if TRULICITY is excreted in significant amounts in breast milk.
How to use it
Inject TRULICITY under the skin of your stomach or upper leg.
If the injection is given by someone else it may be injected into your upper arm.
If you want to do so, you can use the same area of your body each week. But be sure to choose a different injection site within that area.
Read the instructions for use for the pen or syringe carefully before using TRULICITY.
How long do I use it when you Buy Trulicity Online Without Prescription, In USA, Canada, Australia
Do not stop TRULICITY just because you feel better. It is important that you do not stop using TRULICITY unless your doctor tells you.
Take your next dose on your regular scheduled day. Buy Trulicity Online Without Prescription, In USA, Canada, Australia.
If there are less than 3 days before your next dose is due, skip the dose and take the next one on your regular scheduled day.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
You can also change the day of the week on which you take TRULICITY if necessary, as long as it has been at least 3 days since your last dose of TRULICITY.
If you have trouble remembering to use your medicine, ask your doctor, pharmacist or diabetes nurse for some hints.
Tell your doctor if you experience hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).
When TRULICITY is used with a medicine that contains sulfonylurea or insulin, hypoglycemia can occur. The dose of your sulfonylurea or insulin may need to be reduced while you use TRULICITY.
Symptoms of mild to moderate hypoglycemia can include:
- hunger, headache
- tremor, unsteady movement
- drowsiness, dizziness
- depressive mood, anxiety
- irritability, personality change
- abnormal behaviour
- inability to concentrate
- sleep disturbance
- blurred vision
- increased heart rate or irregular heartbeat
- tingling in the hands/feet/lips or tongue
- slurred speech.
Recognizing these mild to moderate hypoglycaemic symptoms early may allow you to take the necessary steps to avoid more serious hypoglycaemia. Symptoms of severe hypoglycemia can include: