Buy Qsymia Online (phentermine/topiramate) Without Prescription Cheap in Japan, USA, CA and UK – Buy QSYMIA 3.75mg online Qsymia for sale
Who Is Qsymia For? Qsymia is a medication used for chronic weight management. Buy Qsymia Online It is for people with overweight and weight-related complications or obesity. It is meant to be used together with a lifestyle therapy regimen involving a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity.
How Does Qsymia Work? Qsymia works in the brain as an appetite suppressant. Buy Qsymia Online
Who Should Not Take Qsymia?
• Women who are pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant
• People who have glaucoma
• People who have uncontrolled hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
• People who are taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) now or have taken one within the past 14 days
• People who have a history of kidney stones
• People who drink excessive alcohol
• Qsymia may not be appropriate for people who have coronary artery disease or cardiac arrhythmias
• Qsymia may not be appropriate for people who have a history of anxiety disorder
How Is Qsymia Dosed?
Take 1 tablet once a day in the morning. First, 14 days Qsymia 3.75 mg/23 mg (3.75 mg of phentermine and 23 mg of topiramate) Next 12 weeks Qsymia 7.5 mg/46 mg (7.5 mg of phentermine and 46 mg of topiramate) If you have not lost 3% of your weight at the end of 12 weeks, your doctor will talk with you to decide whether to stop taking Qsymia or increase the dose. Patients who have kidney disease or liver disease should not take more than the medium dose of Qsymia (7.5 mg/46 mg).
Most people will continue at the 7.5/46 mg dose. However, if you and your doctor agree not to reach your target weight loss, the dose can be escalated as follows: Next 14 days Qsymia 11.25 mg/69 mg (11.25 mg of phentermine and 69 mg of topiramate) Next 12 weeks Qsymia 15 mg/92 mg (15 mg of phentermine and 92 mg of topiramate) If you have not lost 5% of your weight at the end of 12 weeks on the maximum dose, your doctor may recommend discontinuing Qsymia. Note: When taking the highest dose of Qsymia, you should not abruptly stop the medication. The medication should be discontinued by taking a dose every other day for one week before stopping. Buy Qsymia Online
Is Qsymia a Controlled Substance?
Yes, Qsymia is a federally controlled substance because it contains phentermine and may be abused or lead to drug dependence. In some states, physicians are only allowed to prescribe one month of the medication at a time. Which Medications Might Not Be Safe to Use with Qsymia? Phentermine can affect how other medicines work in your body, and other medicines can affect how phentermine works or make side effects worse. Tell your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take, especially the following medicines:
• Diuretics (water pills), such as hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ)—usually taken to treat high blood pressure
• Any medicines that impair or decrease your thinking, concentration, or muscle coordination
• Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, such as Zonegran® (zonisamide), Diamox® (acetazolamide), or Neptazane® (methazolamide)—usually used to treat glaucoma, but they might be given for other conditions
• Seizure medications such as valproic acid (Depakene® or Depakote®)
What Are the Most Common Side Effects of Qsymia?
• Numbness or tingling in the hands, arms, feet, or face
• Dizziness and lightheadedness
• Trouble sleeping
• Dry mouth
• Trouble concentrating
What Are the Possible Serious Side Effects of Qsymia?
Suicidal Thoughts or Actions Topiramate, an ingredient in Qsymia, may cause you to have suicidal thoughts or actions. Let your doctor know if you have an increase in symptoms of depression, anxiety, irritability, suicidal thoughts, agitation, anger, or other unusual changes in behavior or mood. Serious Eye Problems Qsymia may cause eye problems, such as sudden decreases in vision, with or without eye pain and redness, or a blockage of fluid in the eye causing increased pressure in the eye. These problems can lead to permanent vision loss if not treated. Kidney Stones Qsymia may increase the risk for kidney stones. It is important to drink extra water while taking Qsymia to decrease this risk. Metabolic Acidosis Qsymia may cause increased acid in the bloodstream. Increased Heart Rate Inform your doctor if you have a history of cardiac arrhythmia or if you develop a racing heart while taking Qsymia. Low Blood Sugar (Hypoglycemia) Weight loss can cause low blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes who also take medicines used to treat type 2 diabetes (such as insulin or sulfonylureas). You should check your blood sugar before you start taking Qsymia and while you take Qsymia. Buy Qsymia Online
Are There Any Special Precautions with Qsymia?
Qsymia can cause a serious birth defect called cleft palate. Women who can become pregnant should:
1. Have a negative pregnancy test before starting Qsymia and every month while taking Qsymia
2. Use effective birth control while taking Qsymia
3. If you become pregnant while taking Qsymia, tell your doctor right away and stop taking Qsymia immediately Do not drink alcohol while taking Qsymia. Qsymia and alcohol affect each other and cause side effects such as sleepiness or dizziness. Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how Qsymia affects you. Qsymia can slow your thinking and motor skills and also may affect your vision.
Best Place to Buy QSYMIA 3.75mg Online Without Prescription Legit QSYMIA 3.75mg for Sale Online
Here, you can safely and securely Buy QSYMIA 3.75mg online without prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx, and UPS for now.
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide.