Buy Narcan Nasal Spray Online in the USA and CA
What is naloxone?
• Naloxone is an easy-to-use, life-saving medication that can reverse the effects of an opioid overdose when delivered in a timely manner. Buy Narcan Nasal Spray Online
• It can begin working within minutes to restore breathing and consciousness and save a life.
• It is available for purchase through pharmacies and authorized distributors.
• Naloxone works by preventing opioids from attaching to the brain.
• Naloxone can be administered by injection or sprayed into the nose.
• Naloxone comes in two forms: injectable and nasal spray.
• Naloxone is as nontoxic as water, is non-addictive, and has no known adverse side effects. It cannot hurt anyone.
• Current research shows naloxone has reduced the number of deaths by 50% in many communities.
Help for Substance Use Disorders Substance use, misuse, and Substance Use Disorders (SUD’s) are major health concerns with significant impacts on individuals and families. Individuals can and do recover from SUD’s with treatment and support services. There are multiple paths to recovery including treatment at a licensed treatment provider. Treatment and recovery support services are available for those with and without insurance – funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services -Division of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery (IDHS/SUPR) – across Illinois. People can and do recover from SUD’s. Recovery Happens.
Buy Narcan Nasal Spray and Use NARCAN Nasal Spray for known or suspected opioid overdose in adults and children.
Important: For use in the nose only. x Do not remove or test the NARCAN Nasal Spray until ready to use. x Each NARCAN Nasal Spray has 1 dose and cannot be reused. x You do not need to prime NARCAN Nasal Spray. How to use NARCAN Nasal Spray:
Step 1. Lay the person on their back to receive a dose of NARCAN Nasal Spray.
Step 2. Remove NARCAN Nasal Spray from the box. Peel back the tab with the circle to open the NARCAN Nasal Spray.
Note: NARCAN Nasal Spray freezes at temperatures below 5°F (-15°C). If this happens, the device will not spray. Get emergency medical help right away if this happens. Do not wait for NARCAN Nasal Spray to thaw. NARCAN Nasal Spray may still be used if it has been thawed after being previously frozen.
Step 3. Hold the NARCAN Nasal Spray with your thumb on the bottom of the red plunger and your first and middle fingers on either side of the nozzle.
Step 4. Tilt the person’s head back and provide support under the neck with your hand. Gently insert the tip of the nozzle into one nostril until your fingers on either side of the nozzle are against the bottom of the person’s nose.
Step 5. Press the red plunger firmly to give the dose of NARCAN Nasal Spray.
Step 6. Remove the NARCAN Nasal Spray from the nostril after giving the dose. What to do after NARCAN Nasal Spray has been used:
Step 7. Get emergency medical help right away.
• Move the person to their side (recovery position) after giving NARCAN Nasal Spray.
• Watch the person closely.
• If the person does not respond by waking up, to voice or touch, or breathing normally another dose may be given. NARCAN Nasal Spray may be dosed every 2 to 3 minutes, if available.
• Repeat Steps 2 through 6 using a new NARCAN Nasal Spray to give another dose in the other nostril. If additional NARCAN Nasal Sprays are available, Steps 2 through 6 may be repeated every 2 to 3 minutes until the person responds or emergency medical help is received. Buy Narcan Nasal Spray Online.
Step 8. Put the used NARCAN Nasal Spray back into its box.
Step 9. Throw away (dispose of) the used NARCAN Nasal Spray in a place that is away from children. How should I store NARCAN Nasal Spray? • Store below 77°F (25°C).
• Excursions permitted up to 104°F (40°C).
• Do not freeze or expose to excessive heat above 104°F (40°C).
• Keep NARCAN Nasal Spray in the box until ready to use. Protect from light.
• Replace NARCAN Nasal Spray before the expiration date on the box. Keep NARCAN Nasal Spray and all medicines out of the reach of children.