What are Alli Weight Loss Pills Orlistat
Alli is a brand of weight loss pill from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). They are available over the counter. When taken alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise, Alli is clinically proven to help you shed those extra pounds and reach your ideal weight. Buy Alli Weight loss Pills Online.
Alli is intended for overweight adults with a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 28 or more. BMI is a means of finding out if an individual is overweight or has a healthy weight based on their height. Alli can help you shed more weight than dieting alone.
After completing treatment with Alli, you should continue the changes you made to your diet and exercise regime to prevent future weight gain.
You can buy Alli weight loss pills online from us following a short consultation with one of our Doctors
Dieting advice should always be taken from a trusted and reliable source. We encourage you to speak to your GP or a qualified dietician for personal advice about dieting and exercise.
How do Weight loss Pills Work
Alli contains a lipase inhibitor called orlistat.
Lipase is a pancreatic enzyme that digests dietary fats by breaking them into glycerol and fatty acids that can either be burned for energy production or stored in the body. The body struggles to use excessive dietary fat and stores it, resulting in obesity.
Orlistat prevents fat from being absorbed through the intestines. Fat that isn’t absorbed exits the body through bowel movement.
When combined with a low-calorie, low-fat diet, orlistat can help you lose weight.
What alli is and what it is used for alli 60 mg hard capsules (orlistat) is a peripherally acting antiobesity product which is used for weight loss in adults aged 18 and over who are overweight, and have a body mass index (BMI) of 28 or above. alli should be used along with a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet Buy Alli Weight loss Pills Online Order Now
How to take Alli Weight Loss Pills
Alli (orlistat) capsules should be swallowed whole with water three times daily; just prior, during, or up to an hour after eating a meal.
Take Alli with each main meal – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Swallow Alli capsules whole with a glass of water.
Do not crush or chew Alli capsules.
Do not take Alli for longer than 6 months.
Consult your doctor if you haven’t lost weight after taking Alli for 12 weeks.
Information regarding how much fat you can consume while taking Alli, based on your height and weight, can be found in the patient information leaflet (PIL).
How to take alli Preparing to lose weight
1. Choose your start date Choose the day you will start taking the capsules ahead of time. Before you start taking the capsules, begin your reduced calorie, lower-fat diet and give your body a few days to adjust to your new eating habits. Keep a record of what you are eating in a food diary. Food diaries are effective, because they make you aware of what you are eating, how much you eat, and give you the basis to make changes.
2. Decide on your weight loss goal Think about how much weight you want to lose and then set a target weight. A realistic goal is to lose between 5% to 10% of your starting weight. The amount of weight you lose may vary from week to week. You should aim to lose weight at a gradual, steady pace of about 0.5 kg (1 lb) per week.
3. Set your calorie and fat targets To help you reach your weight-loss goal you need to set two daily targets, one for calories and one for fat.
What you need to know before you take Alli
Do not take alli If you are allergic to orlistat or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
– If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
– If you are taking ciclosporin, used after organ transplants, for severe rheumatoid arthritis and some severe skin conditions.
– If you are taking warfarin or other medicines used to thin the blood.
– If you have cholestasis (condition where the flow of bile from the liver isblocked).
– If you have problems absorbing food (chronic malabsorption syndrome) diagnosed by a doctor. Warning and precautions Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking alli.
– If you have diabetes. Tell your doctor who may need to adjust your anti-diabeticmedicine.
If you have kidney disease. Talk to your doctor before taking alli if you have problems with your kidneys. The use of orlistat may be associated with kidney stones in patients suffering from chronic kidney disease. Children and adolescents This medicine must not be taken by children and adolescents under 18 years old. Other medicines and alli alli may affect some medicines you have to take. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines. Do not take alli with these medicines
– Ciclosporin: ciclosporin is used after organ transplants, for severe rheumatoid arthritis and some severe skin conditions.
– Warfarin or other medicines used to thin the blood. The oral contraceptive pill and alli
– The oral contraceptive pill may be less effective if you get severe diarrhoea. Use an extra method of contraception if you get severe diarrhoea. Take a multivitamin every day if you are taking alli. Buy Alli Weight loss Pills Online
– Alli can lower the levels of some vitamins absorbed by your body. The multivitamin should contain vitamins A, D, E and K. You should take the multivitamin at bedtime, when you will not be taking alli, to help ensure that the vitamins are absorbed. Talk to your doctor before taking alli if you are taking amiodarone, used for heart rhythmproblems.
– acarbose, (an anti-diabetic medicine used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus). alli is not recommended for people taking acarbose.
– a thyroid medicine (levothyroxine) as it may be necessary to adjust your dose and take your medicines at different times of the day.
– a medicine for epilepsy as any changes in the frequency and severity of your convulsions should be discussed with your doctor.
– medicines to treat HIV. It is important that you consult your doctor before taking alli if you are receiving treatment for HIV. – medicines for depression, psychiatric disorders or anxiousness. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist when taking alli
– If you are taking a medicine for high blood pressure as it may be necessary to adjust your dose.
– If you are taking a medicine for high cholesterol as it may be necessary to adjust your dose. alli with food and drink alli should be used along with a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet. Try to start this diet before beginning treatment. For information on how to set your calorie and fat targets, see Further helpful information in the blue pages in section 6. alli can be taken immediately before, during a meal or up to one hour after a meal. The capsule should be swallowed with water. This usually means one capsule at breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you miss a meal, or your meal contains no fat, do not take a capsule. alli does not work unless there is some fat in the meal.
The alli weight loss programme combines the capsules with an eating plan and a wide range of resources to help you understand how to eat a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet and guidelines for becoming more active.